After a tiring day at work, the last thing you would want is a dirty and unkempt home. Thankfully, there are professional services that specialize in residential cleaning, and you can expect the most substantial assistance for all your maintenance needs. A cleaning company would be of extreme help as it involves the total cleaning every room of the house. In this post, we have mentioned nine questions that you should ask before taking a call.
1. Are you licensed? A company must have the necessary papers and compulsory licenses to do business in your state and city. You will be surprised to find scam services everywhere.
2. Are you insured? This argument is a valid question. A company that claims to be the best in business will have insurance. There are two kinds of insurance that matter in this regard. Initially, it is general liability insurance, which covers for damages, in case the workers cause a mishap. The second is workers’ compensation insurance. In a rare accident, workers may get injured at work, and this insurance will help in covering their medical expenses.
3. Do you hire your team? Some companies often hire day laborers, as and when they get a contract, which can be a dangerous practice. These day laborers have no experience, and you may end up with a messy home. An excellent service will have an in-house team of experts, cleaners, and maids, who are insured and bonded.
4. Are you a member of local associations? Many local organizations certify residential cleaning services for their work, and if a company is a member of such groups, you can be more assured about their services.
5. Do you bring your supplies? The cleaning process and methods can be different, but companies are expected to bring their cleaning supplies, tools, and equipment. Make sure that you check these aspects in detail before you sign the contract on the dotted line.
6. Do you have a term contract? Some companies want their customers to commit to a term contract for a few months. Do NOT fall for such traps. Residential cleaning is a matter of choice, and the company cannot force their terms on you.
7. Will you offer an estimate? It is the most important part where things can get a little tricky. Keep in mind that the estimates should include everything, and if there are any additional charges, the same should be mentioned in detail. Do not work with companies that promise big discounts, only to add hidden costs later.
8. Do you use green supplies? That is a relevant question in today’s times when we are dealing with endless environmental issues. Green supplies can be a tad more expensive but are worth paying for.
9. Do you offer a service guarantee? Just in the case, you are not happy with the job; will the company redo the cleaning? Most consumers who have complaints about cleaning services that often miss this single element. Service guarantees are subject to terms and conditions, so make sure to check to read things in detail.
10. Customizable plans and programs. Do not get cornered into a cleaning program that provides too much or not quite enough for your facility. Ask the cleaner if they offer any add-on services that could streamline your processes and improve your bottom line.
If you are looking for a professional and reliable cleaning company, then get in touch with Jani Queen in Ottawa, ON. Their team is committed to providing high-quality cleaning services. They strive to provide their esteemed customers with reliable, professional, and quality workmanship at competitive prices. If you are not fully satisfied within 24 hours we will return to clean free of charge!